Ally Practice Mate EHR and Welligent EHR: Two Ways to Go
For many of us, there comes a time when we need to find a better way to manage our practices. Whether you’re just starting out or have been in practice for years, automation can remove the stress of having to do everything yourself.
In this post, I’ll compare two products that can help you manage your practice: Welligent EHR and Practice Mate EHR. By the end of this post, you’ll be able to decide which program is best for your needs.
Welligent is the main supplier of a creative cloud-based electronic wellbeing record (EHR) framework that is both portable and secure.
Behavioral health, human services, foster care, IDD, and student health professionals nationwide use Welligent to track patient data on their mobile devices while staying connected with colleagues through our secure portal.
Welligent’s EHR helps you manage your caseload effectively by providing documentation, scheduling, and medication management access from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone—wherever you are.
Additionally, Welligent Express—the mobile version of EHR—allows you to manage your caseload on the go wherever you are: no WiFi? No problem! With Welligent Express, customers can download their caseload in the morning and stay offline all day.
Just sync your data when you have Internet access again later that evening or tomorrow morning!
Practice Mate EHR
Practice Mate is an EHR that caters to small and midsize healthcare organizations. It helps organizations create patient records, generate bills, schedule appointments, and more. This HIPAA-compliant solution can be combined with Office Ally’s EHR solution to fulfill Meaningful Use Stage 1 and 2 requirements.
Office Ally Practice Mate likewise incorporates a revealing module that permits clients to look by name, kind of protection, charge ID, and other distinguishing data.
Welligent EHR Features
- Welligent EHR Features
- Appointment Scheduling
- Claims Management
- Compliance Tracking
- Handwriting Recognition
- HIPAA Compliant
- Meaningful Use Certified
- Medical Billing Onc-Atcb Certified Self Service Portal
Practice Mate EHR Features
- Claims management
- HIPAA Compliant
- Insurance Eligibility Verification
- Medical Billing
- Patient Portal
- Patient Records Management
- Medical Records Management (MRM) is the process of storing, organizing, and retrieving patient health information.
- MRM can be performed manually or electronically using an electronic health record system (EHR).
Welligent EHR Limitations
Occasionally, bugs or performance issues can take a while to resolve. Welligent also has compatibility issues with browsers other than Internet Explorer, and some users found problems with coding.
The EHR does not provide a calendar synchronization feature like Ally Practice Mates.
Practice Mate EHR Limitations
Practice Mate EHR is not as good at managing billing as Welligent EHR. Practice Mate EHR uses a random phone number to text reminders, and this feature can be challenging for patients to understand.
It is also limited in the features it provides for large medical practices and hospital chains that need to manage multiple facilities.
This EHR does not have an option for doctors to view their notes on the same screen that they are scheduling appointments through. This makes it harder for physicians to access information quickly when making decisions about patient care during a visit, limiting their ability to make informed decisions quickly and efficiently.
Practice Mate EHR Cost
Sure, Practice Mate is available for free. But you might consider paying for the full version of the software if you want to access the full range of features. A free trial is not available.
Welligent EHR Cost
ContinuumCloud is still in its early stages, and pricing details have not been made available yet. However, according to the company’s website, “ContinuumCloud will be priced competitively with other cloud-based EHRs per user basis.” Currently, there is no free trial or version of ContinuumCloud available.
Welligent EHR Reviews
- Welligent is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary software that can cover a lot of clinical and qualitative ground in one package.
- When a customer has a problem, customer service often identifies elaborate, labor-intensive solutions to various issues.
- One of the biggest challenges we faced in Welligent is that many tasks are unintuitive and sequence-based. This means that it’s easy to take the wrong step in a workflow process, and doing the process in the wrong sequence would often end up with errors that require starting over.
Practice Mate EHR Reviews
- Setting up the product was super easy, and I’ve been able to use it with no problems. Whenever I need help, I can get a person on the phone in no time.
- I love that we can variety code our timetables to separate b/w OT/ST. This is a great way to stay organized, and it makes it so easy to see at a glance where you’re supposed to be and when.
- We’ve been calling for a fix for the last six months, and they just say, “We are working on it,” and refuse to give us an estimated time of completion.
These two products can help manage your practice but have different uses and features.
Whether you are a solo practitioner or own a large multi-physician practice, When it comes to running a healthcare practice, you need to have an effective practice management system and the best electronic health records (EHR) in place to keep your healthcare practice on track for success.
An effective practice management system allows you to do so while decreasing your everyday workload.
If you are looking for a new EHR, the first step is determining what features and capabilities are essential for your office. Once this is done, it will be easier to evaluate which software options are available that could meet your needs without breaking the bank or taking more time than necessary.
After reading this article, you should be able to make an informed choice about which EHR is suitable for your practice.
Both products have their own strengths and weaknesses, so it’s essential to consider the various factors involved before making a decision. In addition to comparing features like cost and ease of use, don’t forget that each product will suit different needs.