Is the Google application not answering on Android? Here is all that you want to be familiar with how to fix the Google Android application not answering stand-by or close issues. Google is without a doubt one of the biggest tech organizations all over the planet with a large number of clients utilizing different applications presented by the association. One such well-known and most encouraging application is the Google App. It is an application rendition of the web adaptation of the web index which permits clients to look through anything on the web and track down replies in no time. While the world has developed too used to riding the web utilizing the Google application, it here and there turns out to be very disheartening when the application quits working. In the event that you have been confronting the Google application not answering Android issues, then you can definitely relax, here is all you really want to be aware of. If you want to learn about some best google apps so you check our all google apps blog so you will easily learn about all apps.
Google app not responding on Android
Mobile users in some cases experience issues connected with administrations on different apps because of a few server issues. Notwithstanding, it has been noticed that occasionally numerous apps crash because of some cell phone or update issue. In this way, you should be certain in the event that everybody confronts a similar issue or is it just you. The following are two or three hacks that you can unquestionably use to tackle the Google apps crash and begin utilizing it once more.
Google Android app not responding. How to fix this problem?
You can commonly clear store/information by means of your gadget’s settings menu. This progression eliminates brief records to help let loose required space and furthermore gives the application a new beginning and can assist with fixing issues. To clear the Google App, cache follow the means below –
- Open your gadget’s Settings application.
- Tap Apps and warnings and find the See all apps choice.
- Look down and tap Google App.
- Tap Storage and afterward tap on the Clear Cache choice.
- Then, tap Clear information.
- Re-open the Google App and attempt your download once more.
1. Restart your phone –
In the event that you actually can’t download after you clear the store and information of the Google App, restart your device. Restarting your device will assist you with reviving the whole device, shutting down all the pointless apps running behind the scenes that could influence the exhibition of different applications. Likewise, it reconnects the web association.
- Press and hold the Power button until the menu springs up.
- Tap Power off or Restart if possible.
- If necessary, press and hold the Power button until your device turns on once more.
2. Clear the Google app’s cache & data on your device
On the off chance that restarting the application didn’t get the job done, one more method for settling the Google application not dealing with your device is to reset the application. That includes clearing the application’s store and information. A mistake in the information put away by the Google application could have caused the issue. Assuming that is all there is to it, it ought not to be an issue. Follow the means beneath to delete the store and information for the Google App.
- In a similar design, long-press the Google application symbol from your cabinet.
- Tap App data to see the application settings.
- Tap Storage and reserve.
- Click on Clear information to reset the Google application.
- Return once, then tap Force Stop to uphold the progressions
3. Update the All Google App
While a few striking bugs come subsequent to refreshing an application at times, similar bugs can be fixed by refreshing the application once more. Now that the Google application isn’t chipping away at your device, introduce the furthest down-the-line rendition to check whether it fixes the issue.
- From your application cabinet, send off the Play Store
- Tap the pursuit bar at the top and look into “Google”
- Select the authority Google application from the outcome.
- Tap the Update button to introduce the most recent adaptation of the Google application.
If there’s no “Update” on the page, So it means you’re running the latest version of the Google app. Try the next solution below.
4. Reset Google Play Services
For what reason is the Google application not working? Indeed, it could result from numerous things, including when the Google Play Services is breaking down. In the event that you’re not mindful, Google Play Service is fundamental for all Google apps and administrations, and numerous Android apps rely upon it to work. Along these lines, when Google Play Service is flawed, nearly everything on your device is breaking down. Be that as it may, you can resolve the Google application or Google Home application not dealing with Android by resetting Google Play Services.
This is how it’s done:
- Fire up your Settings
- Find and select Apps and Notifications
- Tap See all apps assuming you really want to.
- Presently, find and open Google Devices Play Services on the application list.
- Tap Storage and reserve.
- Click on Clear information
- At long last, restart your device to implement the changes.
5. Google Play Services and Android System Update
Now and again, the issue probably won’t be brought about by the Google App itself however by Google Play Services and Android System WebView. These apps are fundamental for most Android apps. Henceforth, refreshing them to the furthest down the line form could fix the Google application not working generally speaking.
Step by step instructions to update Google Play Services:
- Open the Settings application on your phone.
- Tap Apps and Notifications
- Select See all Apps
- Look to track down Google Play Services and open it.
- Tap App subtleties, which will take more time to the Play Store.
- From that point, hit the Update button to introduce the most recent rendition of the Google Play Services application.
Step by step instructions to Update Android System:
- Send off the Play Store
- Tap your Profile symbol at the upper right corner.
- Hit Manage apps and device
- Click on Updates accessible
- Search for Android System WebView on the rundown. Whenever found, tap
6. Again Logout or login to your Google account
Finally, a few clients recommended they fix the issue in the wake of marking out of the Google account and marking in once more. Thus, on the off chance that none of the fixes referenced above works for you, this last one merits trying out.
- Yet again open the Settings
- Look down and tap
- Select your Google account from the rundown, then, at that point, tap REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- You’ll get a brief, tap REMOVE ACCOUNT
- From that point onward, open the Google application and sign in to your account once more.
Google is a very huge platform. There are many apps that are controlled by Google and this is very trustable and safe to us. All google apps help us to make our work easy and quick. But sometimes google apps are not working properly due to some specific reasons so this is not to worry. In this article, we already tell you about all the reasons you just follow these steps and your problem will be solved in just a few minutes. If you have not understood any point and step so comment to us we will take action as soon as possible.